Input to Acro Pops
- Date: Sept. 21, 2021 - Oct. 13, 2021
- · No covid certificate required.
- · CHANGE OF LOCATION: 4. class (11.+12.10.21) Sporthalle A Kornhaus || Limmatstrasse 176, 8005 Zürich
- Max. Participants : 12
|Drop in||CHF 25.-|
|Cycle Abo||CHF 90.-|
|Student Cycle Abo||CHF 70.-|
- Address : TBZ Gym 5th Floor || Sihlquai 101, 8005 Zürich
- Door Open: 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Class: 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
The content of this Acroyoga Cycle...
...is to get an understanding of and feeling for acroyoga pops. With progressions and safe spotting techniques pops become accessible for every level! We will be starting at the beginning with some classic calibrations and move into some fun pops. It is an introduction to pops.
What is an acroyoga pop?
A pop is a dynamic transition between poses where the flyer temporarily levitates above the base. Pops bring a new level of enjoyment, sensitivity, freedom and fun to any situation! There is no guarantee that you will master all the skills taught during this cycle. As always, subsequent practice will make it perfect.
Level - Intermediate I:
Our aim will be to give you a comprehensive introduction to all the material of Acroyoga Intermediate Level I. This means you will be able to connect different Acroyoga poses and leave the class with a full backpack of washing machines. You will go deeper in this practice by understanding and playing with some tricky static Acroyoga postures. Moreover, you'll get tipps and tricks on how to improve your practice and be able to share better with others. We teach with manageable progressions and clear instructions.
- Static Pose: Star and Bat (safe and stable)
- One Washing machine of your choice (fluid)
- Static Pose: Supported Shoulder Stand (safe and stable)