Tame some Crawlies
- Date: Feb. 4, 2020 - March 7, 2020
- · NO CLASSES: Sun. 21.6.2020 / Tue. 23.6.2020 If you have a Abo, you will get a "recovery card" to join an other time the missed class.
- Max. Participants : 12
|Drop in||CHF 25.-|
|Cycle Abo||CHF 90.-|
|Student Cycle Abo||CHF 70.-|
- Address : TBZ Gym 5th Floor || Sihlquai 101, 8005 Zürich
- Door Open: 8 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Class: 8 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Address : Reebok CrossFit Zurich || Hardstr. 81, 8004 Zürich
- Door Open: 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Class: 6:15 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
Our aim will be to give a comprehensive introduction to all the material of Acroyoga Intermediate Level I. This means you will be able connect different Acroyoga poses together and get out of the class with a full pack of washing machines. We are going to go deeper in our practice by understanding and playing with some difficult static Acroyoga postures. Moreover you'll get tips and tricks on how to improve your practice and be able to share better with others. We teach with managable progressions and clear instructions.
The content of this Acroyoga Cylce is to lear some funny but also bit demanding washing machines. Calls for overcoming and trust is a big topic in this cycle.
We are not guaranteeing that you will master all the skills taught during this cycle. As always, subsequently practice will make it perfect.
Classes include: tuition in L-basing technique, transitions, flows, acroyoga washing machines, sequences, handstand and headstand, foundations and drills, flexibility, therapeutics.
No regular Acroyoga partner required
Turn the Throne
Star, Ninja Star
Supported Shoulder Stand