Policy - Winter Acro FestivalParticipation in the festival is only permitted with a valid Corona Certificate for the whole week. We do not tolerate exceptions!
Your spot is confirmed after payment.
Cancellation Policy - In case you cancel.
In case of cancellation, the following costs are charged:
|a) for all tickets:
up to 15 days prior to the event:
CHF 90.- fixed cost
|c) for all tickets:
14 to 1 day(s) prior to the event:
on the day of the Event or no-show:
|100% Festival Ticket
If you cannot join the event, you can happily sell or give your ticket to someone else. Let us know about the name change per your registration email. Thanks.
Cancellation Policy - Due of Corona - In case we cancel.
If we have to cancel the Event due of Corona (e.g Cause contact sport are prohibited) there are different conditions depending on your booking.
a) without accommodation: We are going to make a full refund.
b) with accommodation: Fixed fee CHF 90.- per Person (non-refundable)
NOTE: The accommodation in the Camping House are independent of the event and only refundable under the strict conditions of "Hüttenzauber". For this reason, if we have to cancel, we will only charge the accommodation cancellation fee. Rest, full refunded. Thanks for understanding.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK: You agree that if you engage in any physical exercise or activity, you do so at your own risk and assume the risk of any and all injury and/or damage you may suffer, whether while engaging in physical exercise or not. You are participating in the Workshops, Jams of this Festival offered by Acrolama KLG or its certified Teachers, during which you will receive information and instruction about yoga, healing arts, and acrobatics. You recognize that yoga, thai massage and acrobatics require physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and you are fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- RELEASE: You agree to release and discharge Teacher and the organizer Acrolama KLG from any and all claims or causes of action (known or unknown) arising out of the negligence of Teacher, whether active or passive, or any of Teacher’s employees, representatives, successors, and assigns.
- INDEMNIFICATION: By execution of this agreement, you hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Teacher from any loss, liability, damage, or cost Teacher may incur due to the provision of personal training by Teacher to you .
- TAKING PHOTOS: You understand that at this event or related activities you may be photographed. You agree to allow the photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the event holders, producers, sponsors, organizers, and/or assigns.
- ACKNOWLEDGMENTS: This release is not intended as an attempted release of claims of gross negligence or intentional acts. You acknowledge that you have carefully read this waiver and release and fully understand that it is a release of liability, express assumption of risk and indemnity agreement. You are aware and agree that by executing this waiver and release, you are giving up your right to bring a legal action or assert a claim against trainer for Teacher’s negligence. You have read and voluntarily signed the waiver and release and further agree that no oralrepresentations, statements, or inducement apart from the foregoing written agreement have been made.
I hereby certify that I have read this document and I understand its content.