Acroyoga Multilevel Workshop
Introduction to Icarians and dynamic Tricks
- Date: July 4, 2021
- Max. Participants : 13
|Full Workshop||CHF 60.-|
|2 Persons - Workshop||CHF 100.-|
- Address : Jugendkulturhaus Dynamo, Tanzdach || Wasserwerkstrasse 21, 8006 Zürich
- Door Open: 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Class: 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Meet the teachers, Gabe and Loliand attend to this fun and dynamic acro workshop. You will learn how to throw, catch and fly full-release tricks. The focus is on technique, progressions and timing.
This workshopcatered for a range of levelsbut some experience in acroyoga is expected. You will walk away with all the toolsneeded to not only nail the trick, but also approach the entire practice, including falling and self-spotting. Learn to go beyond your limits and have fun in a safe environment where safety and mindfulness are valued.
- Teacher and student wear a mask.
Please note:Subject to change. Corona measures may involve short-term adjustments to time, date and place.
- Front plank presses
- Reverse and regular foot to hand hold (30 sec.)
- Reverse star holds (30 sec.)