Full Day Thai Massage Workshop
- Location : Jugendkulturhaus Dynamo, Tanzdach
- Address : Wasserwerkstrasse 21, 8006 Zürich
- Class: 09:00 - 17:00
- Door Open: 08:30 - 17:30
In this 6 hour workshop we will take you on a journey through the body and the energy system. The aim is to activate the body's natural circulation and self-healing powers and to bring them back into balance. We will focus on elements such as rocking, joint mobilisation, passive stretching and other valuable massage techniques. This workshop offers you a holistic combination of movement, touch and an inward listening, while giving and getting 6 hours of massage. You will take home some profound insights and a good feeling of what bodywork could mean to you.
About the Teacher:
Gabe who has more than 15 years of experience in the field of medical massage will be sharing his approach towards Thai Massage with you. For him massage is much more than muscle relaxation. Mindful touch connects us back to our roots and will release emotional, mental and energetical stress and stagnation. We are all living in a busy world so let's connect, breathe, touch and explore together what kind of magic your body has in store for you.
- Massage Techniques where we use our hands and feet
- Positions in which you can give and receive a sustainable & nourishing massage
- Unique access points to target specific muscle groups and organs
- How to move another body in a simple yet profound way
- Philosophy of Thai Massage as well as anatomy and physiology
Bring to the class:
- Comfortable clothes
- A blanket
- A bottle of water
- A smile
This workshop has no prerequisites, although we appreciate if you come with some readiness to explore the human body and different forms of mindful movement.