Standing Acrobatics Class
- Date: Feb. 23, 2022 - March 23, 2022
- · 2.3.2022 NO CLASS (Winter Acro Festival)
- Max. Participants : 16
|Cycle Abo||CHF 90.-|
|Student Cycle Abo||CHF 70.-|
|Adjustment - Student Season||CHF 60.-|
- Address : Sporthalle Sihlfeld A || Sihlfeldstr. 165, 8004 Zürich
- Door Open: 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Class: 6:15 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
It's a pretty new class and we're going into the 5th round. It is exciting and we are looking forward to running another Standing Cycle. Limited spots!
We practise the elements on the floor first and bring them to standing once. If you've had enough of Acroyoga Washing Machines and are looking for a new challenge, this Partner Acrobatics Class is for you. Depending on registrations, we will have deifntively different levels. We try to include what we have learnt in the previous classes, but we also want it to be a learning experience for the new participants who are attending the classes for the first time. Acrobatics inspiration for beginners, intermediate and advanced level!
We don't just prepare you for static, beautiful standing acro postures. We want to prepare you for dynamic skills which require a longer training. Join us for this Cycle.
Even newbies have the opportunityto feel comfortable here. Standing acro is something completely different from acroyoga flows. We also have space for experienced acrobats. Come with your trickand we'll work on it!
Class + Free Training
The lessons take 1.5 hours, after that you can stay longer for free training in the hall.
- We recommend to come with your Acro Partner
- No specific acroyoga experience required
- This course assumes some experience in movement. (any forms)