Handstands with Gabe
- Date: Oct. 26, 2021 - Nov. 16, 2021
- · No covid certificate required.
- Max. Participants : 12
|Cycle Abo||CHF 75.-|
|Student Cycle Abo||CHF 60.-|
- Address : TBZ Gym 5th Floor || Sihlquai 101, 8005 Zürich
- Door Open: 8 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Class: 8:15 p.m. - 9:15 p.m.
During this Handstand Cycle we will be focusing on the development of a sustainable, sophisticated and playful handstand practice. Gabe will be incorporating exercises coming from acrobatics, yoga, functional movement, and animal locomotion. The unique combination of conditioning, strengthening, and mobility exercises will help you find your way towards a stable handstand.
Whether you already have a handstand or you are working towards one, we ensure that everyone finds the right balance between challenge and empowerment in this class.
- Solo/partner inversions
- Alignment and strengthening exercises
- Partner drills and calibrations
- Anatomy and functional movement
- Sustainable movement patterns
- Lot's of fun being upside down
Please note: Subject to change. Corona measures may involve short-term adjustments to time and date.
This cycle is designed for all levels. However, we would like you to come with two healthy wrists and the curiosity to turn your world upside down together.