Basic Pose to fun Transitions
- Date: Sept. 20, 2021 - Oct. 13, 2021
- · No covid certificate required.
- · CHANGE OF LOCATION: 4. class (11.+12.10.21) Sporthalle A Kornhaus || Limmatstrasse 176, 8005 Zürich
- Max. Participants : 12
|Cycle Abo||CHF 90.-|
|Student Cycle Abo||CHF 70.-|
- Address : Jugendkulturhaus Dynamo, Tanzdach || Wasserwerkstrasse 21, 8006 Zürich
- Door Open: 6:45 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Class: 7 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Address : TBZ Gym 5th Floor || Sihlquai 101, 8005 Zürich
- Door Open: 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Class: 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Acroyoga is much more than just a movement practice. These four classes are designed to improve communication, confidence and creativity. Our focus is to give you the best tools and learning strategies to get started in Acroyoga and Handstand.
At the beginning you will learn more static positions and then start to connect them. You will leave the classes with a range of knowledge of short Acroyoga sequences and a solid understanding of the Acroyoga roles of "flying", "basing" and "spotting".
Coaching in L-basing technique, transitions, flows, washing machines, sequences, inversions, foundations and drills. Flexibility or therapeutics in the end to finish the class.
Please note: Subject to change. Corona measures may involve short-term adjustments to time and date.
No previous knowledge in Yoga, Acroyoga or Handstand necessary