Jump on the Acro Train
- Date: Sept. 14, 2020 - Oct. 7, 2020
- Max. Participants : 12
|Drop in||CHF 25.-|
|Cycle Abo||CHF 90.-|
|Student Cycle Abo||CHF 70.-|
- Address : Jugendkulturhaus Dynamo, Tanzdach || Wasserwerkstrasse 21, 8006 Zürich
- Door Open: 6:45 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Class: 7 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Address : Quartierzentrum Schütze Flex 4 || Heinrichstrasse 238, 8005 Zürich
- Door Open: 8 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Class: 8 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Address : Sporthalle A Kornhaus || Limmatstrasse 176, 8005 Zürich
- Door Open: 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Class: 6:15 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
Acroyoga is much more than just a movement practice. These classes are designed to improve communication, confidence and creativity.
Our focus is to give you the best tools and learning strategies to get started in Acroyoga. You will leave the classes with a range of knowledge of short Acroyoga sequences and a solid understanding of the Acroyoga roles of "flying", "basing" and "spotting".
Coaching in L-basing technique, transitions, flows, washing machines, sequences, inversions, foundations and drills, flexibility, and therapeutics.
No previous knowledge in Yoga or Acroyoga necessary
Touching your toes is optional. ;-)