Handstand and Mobility for All Levels
- Date: Nov. 23, 2021 - Dec. 14, 2021
- · Covid certificate required.
- Max. Participants : 12
|Cycle Abo||CHF 75.-|
|Drop in||CHF 20.-|
|Student Cycle Abo||CHF 60.-|
- Address : TBZ Gym 5th Floor || Sihlquai 101, 8005 Zürich
- Door Open: 8 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Class: 8:15 p.m. - 9:15 p.m.
Compression and Tuck
During this 2nd Handstand Cycle we will be focusing on the development of a sustainable, sophisticated and playful handstand practice. Gabe will be incorporating exercises coming from acrobatics, yoga, functional movement, and animal locomotion. The unique combination of conditioning, strengthening, and mobility exercises will help you find your way towards a stable and fun handstand practice.
- Solo/partner inversions
- Alignment and strengthening exercises
- Anatomy and functional movement
- Sustainable movement patterns
- Lot's of fun being upside down
Please note: Subject to change. Corona measures may involve short-term adjustments to time and date.
Whether you already have a handstand or you are working towards one, this class will give you a indepth understanding into the practice and how to improve your technique within a few sessions.
What are you waiting for? ;)